Monday, April 5, 2010


It's my goal to empty my acrylic yarn bin this year, which will require some furious knitting, but I think I can do it.

Six skeins of Caron Dazzleaire Petite (White) double-stranded, resulted in Snowflake, a baby blanket. I used size 8 needles and a seed stitch block pattern. Each block is 5 stitches wide.


  1. The yarn and the stitch pattern made a very pretty blanket! Good luck in using up all of your acrylic.

  2. Very pretty - looks like a soft baby lamb's wool.

  3. Only emptying worsted yarn, means you still have plenty of other goodies in your stash...right? We never get all of our stash used.



I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...